Fire strikes Logan Street duplex

A duplex at 306 W. Logan Street owned by Tony Menyhart suffered damages Saturday afternoon, Nov. 2, from a fire that may have started from a water heater. Tecumseh firefighters were at the scene from 12:56 p.m. to 2:53 p.m. Menyhart’s side of the house, where the fire began, received smoke and heat damage while the other side of the home was effected mostly by smoke. None of the occupants were injured in the fire. Menyhart’s tentants were a husband and wife with three children, who were given assistance by the Red Cross with food, infant supplies and lodging. The fire remains under investigation.

Tecumseh Herald

 

110 E. Logan St.
P.O. Box 218
Tecumseh, MI 49286
517-423-2174
800-832-6443

Email Us

FacebookTwitter

Latest articles

  • Thu, 09/14/2017 - 7:51am
  • Matt Beilis will perform his Soul of Pop Concert at the TCA on Saturday, Nov. 4. Submitted photo.

    Thu, 09/14/2017 - 7:49am
  • STEAM Center West seventh graders Kaylee Pesta (l), Jordyn Wright, Ethan Sprague and Hanah Peters washed cars at Cambrian Senior Living on Friday, Sept. 8 to raise money for the Alzheimer’s Association during the STEAM centers’ service project. The two-day event involved seventh and eighth grade students and 20 community service projects. Photo by Jackie Koch.

    Thu, 09/14/2017 - 7:47am

Please Login for Premium Content