Reader asks, ‘Is President Obama worthy of re-election?’
To the Editor,
Is President Obama worthy of re-election?
• Our Nation has record debt
• Unemployment continues to be over eight percent
• The Fast and Furious debacle continues to cost lives
• We have damaged relationships with our allies Great Britain and Israel
• He has financed organizations that are hostile to the U.S.
• He has usurped power through misuse of executive order
• He has distributed stimulus money that cannot be accounted for
• He has refused to develop our domestic fossil fuel resources
And now there is strong mounting evidence of dereliction of duties, lies, and a cover up of the actions NOT taken during the 9/11 terrorist attack on the Benghazi Consulate in Libya.
The answer is NO. President Obama does not deserve to be re-elected.